|Home||» Products||» Thread Measuring Wires||» Thread Measuring Wires|
Thread Measuring Wires
Our immense expertise in this domain, enables us to trade and supply an exemplary gamut of Thread Measuring Wires. Offered products are used in different industries to measure the effective diameter of various thread gauges, taps or any other threads. We source Thread Measuring Wires from trustworthy vendors after comprehensive market research in order to ensure their quality and operational accuracy. Offered products are demanded in the market for their excellent finish, corrosion resistance, longer service life and standards design.
- Measures all U.S. 60º threads from 3-48 threads per inch.
- Laminated conversion chart for 60º metric threads is included.
- Thread measuring wires include 48 wires in sixteen different sizes.
- Accuracy for sizes .018" through .108" is within +0/-.0004"; sizes .120" through .185" is within +0/-.0005".
- Determine out of roundness and taper that may exist in threaded parts
- Applications for preplating and post plating thread measurement.
- Measure set of threadplug gages and working thread plug gages
- Monitor the wear on working thread plug gages
- Reduce measurement time to a fraction of the time normally taken using the traditional threewire method
- Monitor and control pitch diameter variation during thread fabrication
- Use in conjunction with “Go” and “No Go”thread ring gages to control thread size to the most demanding specifications